Sunday, February 19, 2017

Why can't men breastfeed?

I know! I know! That's how it did meant to be.... But come on! 
If we pop the baby out they should be able to breastfeed.  

How about carry the baby part way?  You know the male seahorse is the one who carries and birth babies? Amazing isn't it? 

I just want my boob's back.  I'm not ready to have my boob's get hijacked again for another 2 yrs.  I know I sound selfish... And watch that judgmental tone of your voice.  Only the ONE can judge me and it's not a human being.  

I have a good reason for having a change of plan with this baby this time around.  No one is going to understand because they never been in my position. I will save that post for another day.  This is enough for now. 

I shall conclude my whines.  Orange you glad you know me?

No comments:

Post a Comment