Monday, February 20, 2017

How is Tobi going to react?

As I'm inching closer and closer to having this baby...  We all keep wondering how big brother Tobi is going to react. I almost feel like he wouldnt be interested as the baby would be pretty boring for a couple of months.  But I also can't shake the feeling that he is going to drag her off by her little feet.

I imagine him climbing into her crib and sitting inside with her.  It won't hold his weight as its just a temporary pack and play and both end up falling.  Or...  He can do what he normally does.  Whenever his bed gets made, he doesn't like ANYTHING on it except for the sheets. He throws the pillows and his stuffed toys away on the floor.  I just have a feeling that his sister would be on the floor too.  Need to keep an eye on him for sure..  My little wild child.

I imagine him pulling all of the pretty headbands that I made for his sister off of her head every single time.

I also imagine him taking her pacifier away and also taking her bottle away and drinking it.

Or..  I could be wrong. He could be a awesome big brother from the get go.  I won't know anything until it happens I suppose. No use losing sleep over this. My major worry is that I don't want him to think he is going to be neglected. Which...  Is very hard to do cuz he's such daredevil and needs an eye on him all the time.

Boy I tell you!  I get mommy guilt trips so bad nowadays it's crazy! My poor baby boy...  *sigh* that's another post all together.

I shall conclude this post!  Im going to snuggle with my boy and take a nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment